Welcome to Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. Website.
This website is operated by Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively referred as Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd.). Your access to, and use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and all applicable regulations. By using this website you signify your unconditional acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions and remain bound by it.
If you do not agree and accept our Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
All copyright and related intellectual property rights in and relating to this Site are owned by Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. or our licensors.
Information relating to Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd., or any of its subsidiaries, their employees, customers, agents, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed, remains the property of Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
Products & Services
- In the event of booking of any third party tours or travel products or services like cruise, flights, coaches, sightseeing etc, the Terms and Conditions specified by such Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our Terms and Conditions.
- Services comprising such tours are provided by independent entities that own or operate airlines, surface transportation, hotels, restaurants, kitchen caravans, caterers, ships and cruises, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries etc. Though we select reputed suppliers after we inspect their infrastructure and capabilities, we have no direct control over such services or persons providing such services. Wherein, such services are not provided by the supplier or the service is defective or deficient, resulting in injury, death, loss or damage, we cannot be held responsible. However, if you are not satisfied with a particular service, we can take up the matter with the supplier if we are intimated immediately.
- All services are booked by us in advance and you are bound to honour the commitments as to payment to the suppliers. In case of either non-payment of money or cancellation of such services by you, will result n payment of such stipulated amount as will be determined by us.
Sometimes, for your personal comfort and convenience, Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. may amend the itinerary. In such an eventuality, we shall make all efforts to inform you about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour, if that be possible.
The Client means the person/s in whose name and/or whose behalf the Booking is made and/or whose name appears on the Booking Form, Invoices and Service Voucher and includes every person availing our services.
Infant(s) / Child(ren): An ‘Infant’ means a person below the age of two years, and a ‘Child’ means a person from the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
Independent contractor means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries etc shipping company, railway, ferry, cruise, coach who are to provide the services to the Client.
Third party product means a product designed and operated by any person or concern other than the Company and will include cruises, rail passes / tickets, group/individual tours, hotels, transportation etc.
Gender means either male OR female.
Number the singular shall include the plural.
You agree that:
- You have been supplied with complete details of the Tour Arrangement / Itinerary / Price Grid and adhere to these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour.
- You shall read the same carefully before filling and signing the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions.
- You shall pay the non-refundable interest free booking deposit of Rs. 15,000/-per person at the time of booking.
The above stipulations are applicable to all those who fulfil the criteria set by relevant provisions of law relating to foreign exchange in India and R. B. I. It is also applicable to all those whose passports are valid for at least six months subsequent to the date of departure of the tour and have been granted relevant visas to reach the point of commencement of the tour and travel throughout with the group and are eligible to book on the tour.
The Terms and Conditions, Booking Form, Payment Receipt shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties. In case, one or more, but not all the clients have signed the Booking Form / Terms and Conditions, it shall be deemed that the others have duly authorised the concerned signing the Client's to do so. Likewise, where you sign the Booking Form for and on behalf of the persons named in the Booking Form, it shall be deemed and construed that the other clients have duly authorized you to sign on their behalf. The signing of the Booking Form and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by you shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at its sole discretion at any time to:
- Terminate the Contract prior to the commencement of the Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute a service by service of similar class or type if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
In either of the above cases, Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any refund / compensation whatsoever.
Where the Visas are to be obtained by us, you shall also pay a Visa Deposit amount of Rs 15,000/- per person for any of the International tours at the time of booking on tours that require visas. The visa deposit amount will be utilized by us towards the cost of visas. Where the amount incurred on the Visas including administrative charges exceeds such amount, you shall pay the difference AND where the amount spent is less than the Visa Deposit, the difference would be adjusted by us towards your tour cost once the final payment is made.
In case the tour is cancelled by either party, the said deposit would be refunded after deducting amount spent by Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. including administrative charges and if such amount is greater than the deposit amount, you shall be liable to pay the difference to Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd.
Please note that unless and until Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. receives payment in full, we are not liable to process the booking / obtain visas for the clients.
- It is convenient and safe to have the Visa applications made to the concerned Consulates / Authorities through us. However, for certain visas including the visas for USA and UK, you would have to attend personal interview at your own cost.
- Since granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, we are not responsible wherein such documents are not granted NOR are we liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
- You should ensure that you submit the relevant documents and photographs within the stipulated time as mentioned in the Documentation Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, you possess to support the visa applications should be made available to us. We would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration, and type of visa (single / multiple entries) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof. Where the application for visa made by you or us on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to improper furnishing of documents by you or due to any other reason whatsoever, we shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
- The cost of processing visas is not included in your Tour Price unless provided otherwise. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd.’s professional charges and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, our stipulated fees shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one is unable to travel due to some reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
- The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through us.
- If you are not able to travel on the tour originally booked by you, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, we may in our sole discretion offer you an option to postpone your tour to other available date or transfer your booking to any other tour. In such case, the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. Where you decline the offer, the cancellation schedule shall continue to apply.
You are entirely responsible for arranging, providing and carrying on tour, valid and genuine travel documents including Passport, which should be valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour, with necessary Visas and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances and inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be.
Invoices & Service Vouchers
- The prices quoted in this website have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of this Website publication. Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the prices published in this website in line with currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in tax and hike of airline/rail charges before the date of departure. On your part, you are bound to pay such price increase in full to us before the departure of the tour.
- All services would be as specified vide the Invoices and Service Voucher(s). A Service Voucher(s) is the written confirmation of the entitlement of the Client to travel on the tour and avail the services. The same must be presented by you to the Tour Manager or Service Provider as applicable on the first day of the tour. Services shall not be provided if the relevant Service Voucher in original is not produced. For some countries, the Client would be handed over internal flight / train tickets, hotel and other vouchers by the Tour Manager / company representative on arrival at the holiday destination.
- The Service Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you 1 day prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange component 45 days prior to the departure of the tour and your adherence to the schedule of documentation. If the booking is accepted less than 45 days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange component and deposits at the time of booking. If a booking is accepted by us on a date closer than 45 days before departure, the air tickets and other travel documents would be given to you as early as may be possible prior to the departure time.
It remains your full responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully and intimate us accordingly of any errors in any of the documents.
- It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, limb and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip. Please note that the tour cost does not include the insurance premium and that you shall have to acquire the same at your cost.
- Where the insurance cost is included in the tour OR you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies, if obtained, would be for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 60 years. Where you are above the said age OR seek extended stay abroad, you are bound to pay additional premium. Also, it remains your responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. will only remain a facilitator.
- It remains your sole responsibility to verify the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained. Where, there are any errors or lapses, the same must be reported by you to the Insurance Company and got rectified.
- It remains your duty to inform Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. of any medical condition that may affect your ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. In such a case, we provide written certification of your medical fitness before departure. In case, you have not disclosed your medical condition, we are not liable to provide any assistance or refund of money incurred by you during the period of suffering from such medical condition.
Foreign Exchange Requirements
- It is mandatory on your part to avail the foreign exchange component of the tour cost from us under your Basic Travel Quota entitlement regulations. You have to pay the total tour cost component in Indian Rupees by way of a demand draft in favour of either Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. OR State Bank of India. You must submit your request on a pre-printed Basic Travel Quota Form, which has to be completed and signed by you. The said form is forwarded by Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd. to the Authorised Dealer / Full Fledged Money Changer for obtaining the release of the required foreign exchange amount to us towards the tour cost as a part of your Basic Travel Quota.
- Please note that under the present guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India, all residents holding Indian passports are entitled to avail an amount not exceeding USD 10,000 or its equivalent per person in one calendar year for one or more private / leisure visits under the Basic Travel Quota. All individual travellers holding an Indian Passport are entitled to avail an amount of USD 25,000 or its equivalent per visit while travelling on business. In both the above cases, the traveller cannot avail in excess of USD 2,000 or its equivalent by way of cash component.
- You are liable to take foreign exchange for personal use partly in currency, partly in travellers cheques or Travel Currency Card. Travellers cheques are a safe way to carry money as they can be easily encashed for a small service fee and be replaced if they are stolen or lost, provided you have the lost travellers cheque numbers and the counterfoil subject to the rules applicable. On the other hand, Travel Currency Card is deemed to the safest way to carry money, make payments and give anytime access to cash at over 8, 00,000 VISA / VISA PLUS ATMs. In addition, it is also accepted by over 12 Million Visa Electron Merchant Outlets across the world.
- In case, a ticket issued to you for a particular sector has confirmed status, the airline may offload such passengers occupying those sectors and accommodate them on a subsequent flight. In the event of such a scenario, we are not responsible for the same.
- If you are on an escorted tour and want to return on a date subsequent to the date on which the escorted tour ends, OR if you are on individual tour, it shall remain your sole responsibility to re-confirm the air tickets 72 hours prior to the departure.
- It is advisable to get your return air seats to India confirmed prior to the departure from India. In case, you wish to change the date of your return journey after departure from India, you shall have to pay “Change in Reservation Fee”, directly to the airline, subject to availability of seats in the same booking class. This fee may range depending upon the airline and the class of booking.
- If you wish to travel on your own Air Tickets, then you must provide us with correct travel details. Please note that we do not take the ownership of any alteration in the plan arising due to changes in airline schedule.
Cancellation Of Tour By Client
- If you want to cancel the tour, you must intimate us in writing and mail the same to our office address on working days within office time. If the Booking Form has been signed by one or more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication for cancellation for all such persons mentioned in the form.
- The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reaches us at our office in Hyderabad on working days within office time. In case of cancellation, the below mentioned cancellation charges shall apply:
When A Cancellation Is Made
Clear 45 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour Cost.
Clear 44 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour
Clear 15 to 07 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour
Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour
If the client is NO SHOW on the tour
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party (you OR us), the amount spent by us on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by you. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by you, the balance amount would be payable by you.
In case of Third Party Products, the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition we shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
By Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd.
- We shall refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to you after deducting the expenses incurred by us on visa, insurance premium, POE charges, and other overheads as applicable. We shall not be liable to pay any compensation, interest or damages to you.
- In the event of us exercising our rights to amend or alter any Tour or holiday advertised in our website after such Tour or Holiday has been booked but prior to departure, you shall have the option to continue with the Tour or holiday as amended or altered OR to accept any alternative Tour or holiday, offered by us.
In either of the above cases, we shall not be liable to pay you, any refund amount OR any additional expenses for any damage or loss suffered by you.
- We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you due to reasons beyond our control.
- We shall not be liable to you in case of:
- Any loss of life, limb or property, sickness, delay, discomfort, additional expenses incurred by you, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind suffered by you howsoever caused arising out of any act, omission, default of any Independent Contractor or by any servant or Client employed by the Independent Contractor or third person who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, meals, transportation, entertainment, refreshment or any other service comprising the tour package.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or cancellation or change of route or delay of flights.
The liability in all cases, if incurred by us vide this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall not exceed the total amount paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
The immunities provided under this contract to us shall be available to Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd.’s Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by Tranzy Tours and Travels India Pvt. Ltd..
- In case the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, we shall not be responsible for refund of any amount to you. However, we shall at our sole discretion give the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. The decision on the quantum of refund taken by us shall be final.
- The refund amount (if due) processing will take at least 45 days. In case of refund of foreign currency component, the said refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only at the prevailing buying rate on the date of refund as per existing Rules and regulations.
- Under no circumstances, shall there be refund of any amount, where you do not OR cannot utilize due to any reason, whatsoever, any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc.
Refunds (if any) will be paid by us directly to you.
- You must strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the validity of your travelling ticket.
- There shall be no refund, if you fail to join at the commencement of the tour, or join the tour later or leave the tour before culmination. For all purposes, it shall be your responsibility to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with our representative at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case you do not travel throughout the tour, you shall not be entitled to any refund. Where you along with you companions are compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including injury, illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of money paid for unutilized services.
- If you are not able to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever, your booking shall be treated as ‘no show’ on the tour and 100% cancellation charges would be levied.
- If you avail pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fail to join the tour at the appointed place, or cancel the tour after using the air tickets or pre – tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as ‘no show’ and there would be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to our property, the co-travellers or others.
Miscellaneous : Hotels
- Since you or any other client would be out sightseeing most of the time and retire to room only for the night, we select hotels only at those locations, which give comfort and value for money. As such, please note, in line with the day-to-day itinerary, the hotel may be confirmed either in the city or away from the city centre.
- Most hotels do not have air conditioners or fans. Double rooms in Europe are comparatively small and single rooms are even smaller. A double room has either a single queen-size bed or two separate beds. If you request for a room with queen-size bed, the same would be provided subject to availability as most of the hotel rooms in Europe are twin-bedded. In case of non-availability of room with queen-size bed, a twin bedded-room would be given.
- We recommend that a double room be shared by not more than 3 persons, as a triple room is normally of the same size as a double room. In case of a triple room, the third bed is a rollaway bed or cot.
- A child(ren) travelling for whom “without-a-bed” charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. Where you have paid “with bed” charges for your child(ren) and you decide not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, you would not be entitled to any refund. Also, where you decide to seek extra bed for your child(ren) booked on “without bed” basis on the tour subject to availability, then you shall be bound to pay additional amount charged by the concerned hotel directly.
- In case, you make a request in writing at the time of booking for a particular room, we would make every effort for the same; However, as room allocation is done by the hotel management there is no guarantee in this regard and we would not responsible if the same cannot be obtained
- Tour meals as per the menu indicated in the website are served. We however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, if circumstances make it necessary to do so. Under no circumstances, can we guarantee a special meal / diet for you. If you miss or refrain from availing any meal arranged by us due to any reasons whatsoever, there shall be no refund of any kind.
- Where you make a request in writing at the time of booking for a special meal / diet, we would make effort for the same. However, we shall not be held liable if the same is not provided or arranged for.
- If you are travelling by air, you would be subject to airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number, currently which for Economy Class is 23 Kg and one hand bag (cabin luggage) not exceeding 7 kg per person except for flights to USA and Canada, where the passengers are permitted to carry two pieces of checked-in baggage and one hand bag. Since porterage is not included in the tour price and due to limited space for luggage in the coach, it is recommended that you should carry one single suitcase per person of a size of 158 cms. (Width + length + height) preferably with wheels for the sake of convenience.
- It is advisable that you do not carry valuables on the tour. However, if you carry any valuables, the same should preferably be kept in the Safe Deposit Lockers, that are commonly made available in most of the hotels.
Tipping is customary (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary / pricing) in all parts of the world for services rendered (e.g. porters, coach drivers, guides etc).
Coach / Sitting
- We arrange air-conditioned / air-cooled luxury coaches.
- For Europe tours, average travelling time by coach is approximately 8 hours a day under normal road conditions. Comfort stops are provided after appropriate intervals having regard to the daily itinerary. Also, some of the coaches are equipped with emergency washrooms; the same however can be used only in case of an emergency.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages and snacks is strictly prohibited on coaches.
- You should not leave behind any property in the coach while disembarking. In the eventuality of such a happening, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of such property under any circumstances.
Please note that the drivers are bound by restrictions concerning maximum driving hours per day and per week, and the itineraries are planned in line with the same. As such, it remains your responsibility to strictly adhere to the itineraries, schedules and timings. In case, you miss any service due to unpunctuality, there would be no refund for the same.
Law & Jurisdiction
The use of this website and its Terms & Conditions and all contracts will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of INDIA, and all parties irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the INDIAN Courts. Since we have our registered office in Hyderabad, INDIA, it is agreed between us that in the event of a dispute or difference between us, the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in court / forum / tribunal in Hyderabad, INDIA, having jurisdiction to decide the matter.
The Client Declaration
On behalf of all the persons named in the Booking Form, I/we have read the Terms and Conditions and Booking Conditions and have understood the How to Book rules, a copy of which has been furnished to me/us. I/We being the said person/s duly authorised, do hereby agree to and accept the same for self and others.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms & Conditions, Please feel free to email us at email@example.com